How to inject Testosterone Undecanoate or other injectable steroids correctly
If you use the drug in the form of injections, the natural question arises: how to inject Testosterone Undecanoate or other injectable steroids?
It is necessary to act in stages:
- Determine the concentration of testosterone;
- Use a sterile syringe and needle (pre-select the appropriate size, taking into account the oily texture of the drug);
- Wash your hands and put on sterile gloves (do not touch non-sterile objects, if this happened – change gloves);
- Collect the required dose in the syringe (a thicker needle is used);
- For the introduction of the drug, it is desirable to change the needle to a thinner one in order to reduce the pain;
- Squeeze the air out of the syringe (it is important to prevent the entry of air bubbles into the human body in order to avoid embolism);
- Prepare a place for injection (wipe the area on the body with an alcohol wipe);
- Give an injection (before pressing the syringe plunger, it is necessary to delay it slightly).
It is necessary to administer the drug evenly. Then the needle should be pulled out and a sterile ball of cotton wool should be applied to the injection site. All used materials must be discarded. After some time, redness, swelling should disappear from the injection site. A feeling of discomfort should also be absent. Users should always take the necessary steps to make sure injections are being done correctly. This takes time and patience, especially if you’ve never given yourself an injection. Don’t be afraid to ask a friend or your spouse to do it for you until you’re comfortable to inject on your own.